09 Dec Great Gifts for Yogis
Great Gifts for Yogis
Here are a few of my favourite things to inspire your gift giving (or Christmas list writing) this year. You can even share this post directly with your friends and family using the sharing buttons at the bottom of the page.
- Earth Kind Originals Organic Long Vest, £32.00. This Cornwall based company make the softest, stretchiest, comfiest, organic yoga wear. The long vest, made from eucalyptus fibre, is one of my favourites, perfect layered up with yoga leggings.
- Shine Yoga Yurt Retreat in Cornwall, £395. What better gift is there than total relaxation and great fun!? This long weekend of glamping and yoga in Cornwall should be top of every yogis Christmas list 🙂
- Northern Lights Teeki Leggings, £45. These funky leggings are created from recycled plastic bottles and have the most bold and bright patterns. The Northern Lights design is on my Christmas list!
- Daily Greatness Yoga Journal, £39. Truly beautiful, this journal has room for a daily gratitude practice, positive intentions, dream setting and so much more good stuff! I love mine and am a proud affiliate of Daily Greatness!
- Lavender, Rosemary and Patchouli Reviving Aromatherapy Room Mist, £12.95.This just smells gorgeous. Perfect for spraying your home before your yoga practice, or at any time! The aromatherapy oils have calming, relaxing and soothing properties..
- Lotuscrafts Luxury Yoga Bolster, £45.00. A yoga bolster has to be the ultimate yoga accessory. I have this one and could spend hours lying on it!
If you’re thinking about making gifts for your friends and family this year how about making them a box of raw brownies.
Make sure you’re signed up to the Shine Yoga newsletter here so you get the gift of health and well being inspiration direct to your inbox every week!